Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sea Shell Box


¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ This Sea Shell Box was listed last Sunday. It was posted to my site last weekend while conducting an etsy Workshop in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It's a new size! A bit shorter than the tapered box I originally introduced. Again, crafted by hand of warm cherry in our Bloomington studio, this box measures 6" wide and 6" deep and 7 3/4" high. It's poised atop sensuous misty green feet and trimmed with multicolor eyelash trim. The top opens by way of a wooden lift off lid and hand painted and airbrushed wooden knob. Inside, the bottom is lined with black velvet. Treasures from the sea, your last vacation by the lake or childhood talismans can be tucked away in this nautical box.
Inside the lid are more shells and the timely quote from Mother Teresa, "The ocean is made of drops."
Kinda of puts it all in perspective!


If one of my boxes needs to find a way into your home, please feel free to purchase one from my etsy site. I love helping people find the box that suits them.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
On etsy.com
$75.00

Patricia

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! Your boxes are incredible. I found my way here from the Etsy forums. Sure glad I followed your link!

Bonnie Blandford said...

Oh this just looks like a vacation in the middle of a long winter!