Sunday, January 20, 2008

♥♥♥LOVE IS IN THE AIR♥♥♥



There's just something about this time of year that makes me love the lead up to Valentimes Day. I try to forget the
overly commercial aspect and focus on the bright colors and lively nature of this holiday of love. It's actually one of my favorite holidays! Has been since I was little. I love pink and red together, love the flowers and hearts and that it's about love. Love of your mate, friends, pets............LOVE!
Does it get any better than that?
So, here is one of TattooDream boxes with charming red feet. It's full of love and good thoughts.......if you find you really need this box to become yours or a gift, feel free to visit my etsy site (link is off on the right side of my entry). It is there you will find other TattooDream collectibles!

Have a most awesome day!! A frozen day here. I'm off to make soup and head to the studio!
♥♥♥
Patricia

2 comments:

Kuzniart said...

♥♥♥ Happy Valentines Day!! ♥♥♥

I love it too! I remember handing out valentines cards to EVERYONE in grammar school. Everyone got love on that day and what a wonderful lesson to take through life.

Stir fry tonight and tuna for the kitties!

Love your TTD boxes!!!

Geri

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Holly Olinger said...

Russell Stover candies. I just remember my mom with the precious red heart box and the cool red cellophane hiding the treasures inside. Happy memories. ~ H