Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday


♥´¨)
¸,•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
{¸.*´ (¸.*`¤Thirteen degrees here in sunny Bloomington. A light dusting of snow on the frozen tundra. It's been one of those weeks that I find myself reflecting and appreciating those close. We lost a dear friend unexpectedly this week. A sculptor who we'll greatly miss. He had a wicked sence of humor, cerebral when needed, sensitive, creative and mindful of the interconnectedness we share with nature. We seldon expect death unless someone is ill. He wasn't, so no one was 'prepared' for this loss. It further illustrated to me the importance of time spent with those we love and to never take it for granted. I just assumed I'd see him again at another show.

The photo I choose today is of my little Fripples........he's a little puff of a guy we love dearly!

Like I said, the sun is shinning in Bloomington, and it's a new day!

Namastè,
Patricia

1 comment:

Holly Olinger said...

I think Frip was admiring the beautiful colors and thinking about cat sculptures. Nice photo.