Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winds of Change


Last night unimagin-able winds blew through here. We were under tornado alerts most of the evening. Gusts reaching 40mph!I love wind and like to believe these were indeed 'winds of change'. As we slowly see new political power emerge, I eagerly await a change in the course of American politics. The present 'mis-administration' has taken our country on a course of violence, fear and financial instability that will take a long time to heal and fix. I was happy to see the outcome of the New Hampshire polls. Go Hillary! The thought of having Bill back in the White House is a slam dunk for me. A 'two for one' if you will. May she blow away the Republicans with her intelligence and resolve!

Today will be spent in the studio making art. Time passes quickly when I'm out there. For the most part, I don't answer the phone, only the intercom to the house. I become absorbed in whatever I'm doing. So off I go.

♪♫♪♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♪♫♪
The sun is out today and it feels good!

Pat