Friday, January 9, 2009

☆:*¨¨*:Cosmic Star Box:*¨¨*:☆


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ FEATURED TODAY...my Cosmic Star Box ! This cute cube-like box has an array of stars emblazoned all over. The top opens by way of a sliding lid which allows for full access. Inside, the bottom is lined with magically soft black velvet. This box is 4.5" wide x 6" deep x 6.50" high. Fun orange and magenta feet with black trim make this a wonderfully groovy box!

I think this box is laughing!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On my etsy site
$40.00

Patricia

1 comment:

D.R. Cootey said...

I like how you play with text in your titles and text body. It works for you.

You have a whimsical sense of style and design. Keep it up!

I have never seen so many people named "Your Name" before. I wonder if it was popular a few years ago like Jason and Megan. But I digress.

First, I wanted to congratulate jan939@yahoo.com not for her heart warming letter of compassion and understanding for others unlike her, or her phenomenal grasp of Christ's teachings, but for the way she tortured the English language. I found the juxtaposition of UPPER CAPS with typos and random ascii characters almost, but not quite unlike, art. Can you imagine reading the Holy Writ done in textspeak? The heart shudders.

Therese, I like your idea of a self-esteem file. Many years ago I discovered the power of devices like that. I set aside complimentary emails I received from people and compared them to my flame mail file. Contrary to my own perceptions, I received more compliments than insults. That was an eye opening experience. I used to refer to that compliment folder from time to time whenever I was feeling down. It's an excellent technique to help us offset negative thinking. Well done!

Douglas Cootey
The Splintered Mind\ - Overcoming AD/HD & Depression With Lots Of Humor And Attitude