Saturday, January 3, 2009

★ Butterfly Box ★


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ A most unusual box.....makes me feel like spring is coming! A great shape distinguishes this box from the my other selections. A large butterfly sits atop with artsy images all around. This angular box measures 8" wide and 5 1/2" deep and 5" tall. This box has a hinged top that easily reveals the contents you decide are the treasures most important. It's lined with sultry black velvet. Emblazoned with the big butterfly,honey bears, dream,the Desiderata quote: "You are a child of the universe, no less than trees and the stars"...lots more.........a very artsy box I must say.......ginko leaves.



$55.00 on
my etsy store

Patricia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow very creative. What does the inside look like?

Hyla said...

Gorgeous!!

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

Oooh... I love this box! Whatever went inside would have to be worthy... :)

-Amanda, fellow Etsyian