Monday, April 20, 2009

Binary Box


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~This is my salute to those who write code! They do with numbers what I do with paint. They make things take shape, they communicate. So to the souls whose day to day left brain activities revolve around ones and zeros - this is for you, the Binary Box!

Rubberstamped on a recycled cigar box, this geekey box is 5 3/4" wide x 6 1/4" deep x 5 3/4" high (14.60 cm x 15.87 cm x 14.60 cm.)

It opens by way of a sliding lid, has black feet and is lined with black velvet. Adorned with zero's and ones, it makes the perfect geek gift for him or her. Imagine this in your office.......the ahh's and ohhh's you'll get!!!

My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed box collections around the world. If you're interested in a custom box, please feel free to contact me.

••I love making special things for special people!••


On my Etsy site
$40.00

Patricia

No comments: