Monday, November 10, 2008

••• Temptation •••



Okay, here's a tease......
Today I'm featuring my Chocolate Lovers Survival Box!
(not available on etsy!)
This is the cutest little box embellished with faux-m&m's, a sliding lid and
darling multi-colored feet! Perfect for any chocolate lover.
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"

On the top:
Chocolate Lovers Survival Kit

At the first sign of anger
eat a RED one.
Eat a BLUE one to
minimize depression
To relieve stress,
eat a GREEN one.
If you feel a headache
coming on,
eat an ORANGE one.
To cheer you up
Eat a YELLOW one.
You can eat the BROWN
ones at any time.
If all symptoms occur a
at the same time
EAT THE WHOLE BAG!




I'm taking this little gem to:
Cleveland By Hand
I-X Center, Cleveland
November 14, 15 & 16, 2008


http://byhandevents.com/

This box and about 60 others along with tables, gourds, crosses
hearts with wings, angels, maniquins, holiday ornaments and other TattooDreams ephemera
will be in my booth, #216.

Come by and say hi! Admission is FREE!
This box will set you back lots of laughter and $55.00

Patricia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That gorgeous little box looks good enough to eat!!! What a cool gift idea. Love the little legs with their tutus. Do you have a ballerina box? Love me all things TTD! Geri

AMY said...

I want to see pictures of your space -- with these items I'd just love to see it all set up!