Monday, October 13, 2008

♡ Breast Cancer Courage Box ♡


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ I'm featuring my Breast Cancer Courage Box. This was cathartic to make. Breast cancer is a cause near to my heart since losing my Mom to it when I was 15. This was before mamograms! I'm hoping the future owner of this box will be sharing it with a friend, daughter, mother or sister who has survived!
October is Breast Cancer awareness month.
This box is full of hope!



It measures 13 1/2" wide and 4" deep and 5 1/2" tall, opens by way of a golden clasp on the front. This box has a hinged top that opens easily revealing the contents you decide are the treasures to store inside. It has two-tone pink feet and
co-ordinating fringe. Inside, the bottom is lined with sultry black velvet. Emblazoned with wonderful words and images of hope, courage and awarness.
Grace gives us the abilty to move forward despite what life hands us.

To all who have been cured~
are newly diagnosed
are working towards their recovery
are accepting their diagnosis
are dealing with their prognosis.......
You are being prayed for in a very special way.
Take care of yourselves and your bodies.
They are the temples of the spirit.

༺♥༻
Patricia


On etsy
75.00

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love your beautiful boxes and this one and your comments are poignant and a wonderful tribute to your mum - she would be so proud of you I'm sure!

Val (Black Rose)