Thursday, August 7, 2008

Upside Down Box


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ Today I'm featuring my Upside Down Box. Great for anyone with a good sense of humor! !! Lots of altered images on this box......All was going great when I did this box.............until I went to open it and low and behold, I realized it was upside down!!! Not to fear, I sanded and stamped what was the botton, made it the top and all became right. Well sorta...........the images on the sides of the box are more suited to being seen the 'other' way. Notice, I didn't say it's a "mistake".............no art is a mistake....it's just a most unique box that became even more altered than I'd planned.

To those of you reading my blog and buying my work........a BIG thank you!! One of the greatest compliments an artist can get, is to have someone hand over their hard earned money for a piece in exchange. Mano to mano my amigo!! And so goes the circle of making and selling art!



Happy Thursday!
Pat


On esty......35.00

3 comments:

Holly Olinger said...

I can't quite keep up with all these boxes. Yesterday, before I could even comment, the sold sign went out on the one below this. Yikes!

Spillar said...

I am going to be a happy recipient soon. I cannot wait to get my Obama box!!!!!

You should have a link to your juried show work ( regular website) too. It is amazing and you might get some cross over "box" traffic from etsy if they saw you other work.

Sharon

Catherinette Rings said...

This is just amazing ! How many rings do you want for a box !