Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Art Is Passion



This handmade cherry box measures 11" x 8" x 7". Perfect for the artist or imagineer in your life. Perhaps the creative soul in your family embarking on an art career.
Reinforce their decision and show your support with this great box. They will never forget it-or you!

The top opens by way of a lift off lid. The pink and electric blue feet are wonderfully colorful and accentuated with black fringe. The knob is a hand cut palette......can it get any more artsy? Fringe on any of my boxes can be removed at your discretion. This box is lined in rich black velvet on the inner bottom. All my work is sealed with a clear finish.


My boxes are hefty and handmade. Not flimsy ones from a craft store or imported. Careful attention to detail resides in all the work from our studio. My husband builds the boxes and I adorn them. We're career artists and have been for 25 years!

My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed collections around the world.
More boxes can be found on my etsy site:
http://tattoodreams.etsy.com

95.00
Free Shipping

FREE Domestic shipping!

No comments: