Saturday, December 19, 2009

Altered Art Peace Box


This is my Altered Art *ACEO Trade Cards Box. Designed to hold almost anything.
This handmade cherry box measures 8" wide and 3 3/4" deep and 6 1/2" high (20.32 cm x 95.25 cm x 16.51 cm ). It could hold a huge array of ACEO (trade cards), tea bags or anything else you desire. An edgy box with metallic teal feet and black fringe. Wonderful artsy images adorning all sides and inside lid. A lift off lid reveals all your cards or treasures. Inside, the bottom is lined in black velvet. If you prefer a box without the fringe, let me know and I can remove it prior to shipping.


♥ Boxes this size beg to be handled and loved.
I hope you consider 'loving' one of these soon! ♥

*Artists Trade Cards Editions and Originals (ACEO's) are miniature works of art the size of a playing card
.

My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed collections around the world.

••I love making special things for special people!••

More boxes can be found on my etsy site:
http://tattoodreams.etsy.com

55.00

Ships right away! FREE Domestic shipping!

Patricia
TattooDreamer

No comments: