Friday, February 13, 2009

Art Big Box


★´¨)
¸,•´¸.•¤´¨} ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*`¤~ Here is my Art Big Box. This art box is handmade by my husband Jon. Made of maple, it measures 6" wide and 6" deep and 11" tall. Deduct 1" on the width and depth for inner measurements as this allows for the thickness of the walls. An artsy box with bright red feet and purple eyelash trim. The top opens by way of a wooden lift off lid with red ball handle and purple trim. Inside, the bottom is lined with sultry black velvet. The inside rim is painted red.
A box this size could be used for many purposes even as a funeral urn to hold our beloved in a most artful way. This is my largest box so far and it really shows well where it's placed in your home or studio! The large surface area allows for lots of imagery and was a blast to do!
*Remember that you can click on any of my images on my blog and they will open into a larger window. This will help you to see the details and fall in love with them easier!!!

Come by my etsy shop (link below) and gift it a heart if you like it!~
If you like me, give me a heart too!~
If you're way in love with this box, simply add it to your cart and it becomes YOURS!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On my stsy site:

$110.00

Patricia

No comments: