Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Artists Palette


This box is made for artists! Ideal for supplies, notes taken, a place to stow information culled for that next creative endeavor. This handmade cherry box measures 6"x 6" x 9" high. A festive box with black feet adorned with red fringe. The top opens by way of a dimensional palette knob. The color and detail on this box along with all the great images make it a show stopper! Certainly a box any artist would love to have!

Treasures from loved ones, trips to galleries or absolutely nothing can be tucked inside this collectible art box. Emblazoned with rubber stamped images representing this most exhausting of professions--being an artist. Not that it's tiring, just highly misunderstood. If your have an artist in your family, I hope they are understood.
This box may help bridge that gap.

The colors and playful fringe with the strong graphics make this a really fun box. Inside, the bottom is lined in black velvet. All my boxes are sealed with a clear spray finish. All my boxes are handmade and hefty- NOT purchased from a craft store- handmade!!!!

My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed collections around the world.

75.00
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!


Like my work? Become a fan on my Facebook Fan Page-

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this one! This is gorgeous! You do great work.
- Britt