Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girlfriends BFF Rubber Stamped Box


♫ Hey- Girls just wanna have fun!! ♬ ♫
That was a song as I recall!
My Girlfriends BFF Box has been a hit at recent art fairs. Ensuing laughter and comments like "you gotta get this.." Handmade cherry wood box measures 5" wide x 5" deep x 6" high (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm x 15.87 cm ). Perfect for the one who shares your inner most secrets- your BFF!
Adorned with fun sayings you and her will get......
"If I get tired of shopping, I sit down and try on some shoes!!"

Lined on the bottom with black velvet. Pink ruffles and great messages abound the waistline of this most sought after box.

My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed box collections around the world- let yours be one of them!

••I love making special things for special people!••

More boxes can be found on my etsy site:

48.00

FREE Domestic shipping!

No comments: