Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day of The Dead TattooDreams Purse


This is my second Tattoo Dreams purse. Rubber stamped with incredible Day of The Dead stamps and a touch of Frida Kahlo imagery. Black velvet lined on the side, it has small wooden feet to gently raise your purse off of any surface it's placed. Sealed with a protective spray, it can be handed down for generations to come. (Ya never know........) This one of a kind purse is similar in size to a lunch box--it holds all you need for a night out or a day with friends and will be the hit of wherever you take it. Hand stamped it measures 9 3/4" wide, 7 1/2" deep and 3 1/2" high. Has a sturdy silver metal handle that has torn silk, handmade beads, wooden beads I've stamped, silk, glass beads, skulls, linen threads, pistachio shells and magical talismans and skull ephemera tied onto it. This will add a slight reverberation and awaken the souls of the faithfully departed!

It sports a sturdy hinge. A great addition to your Dia de Los Muertos collection!. All sure to evoke lots of eye appeal from those who see you with this amazing art purse!

Available for sale in my etsy on line shop
85.00
FREE Shipping


SOLD

1 comment:

Campbell Jane said...

What?! I LOVE THIS! You are so amazing! One day I will own one. I'm putting it on my vision board!