Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Garden Recipe Box


For you or the chef in your life---this is my Garden Recipe Box. This wonderfully handcrafted cherry box was made in our Bloomington Indiana studio and adorned with fruits, vegetables and pasta rubber stamps. It measures a generous 10" wide x 7 1/4" deep x 7 1/2 " high (25.4 cm x 18.41 cm 19.05 cm). A great box accented with cinnamon paint and knob. A small set of feet raises it ever so gently off the surface.
We leave the bottom of this box unlined to allow for easy flow of the 4" x 6" recipe cards it holds. This impressive box makes a marvelous gift for the chef or foodie in your life--maybe even you! If a different color trim is preferred, please contact me and we'll see what I have made or I'll make another. We're happy to accommodate!


My boxes are quietly making their way into esteemed collections around the world- Perhaps your home will be one of them!
If you're interested in a custom box, please feel free to contact me.


••I love making special things for special people!••

More boxes can be found on my etsy site:
$89.00 includes shipping!

Patricia Hecker
TattooDreamer

No comments: